White, Grey Deposits Inside the Glasswasher
- The water in the wash or rinse tanks is too hard.
- Hard water salts may have been deposited resulting in poor heat transfer to wash/rinse solutions. This will cause the washer to operate under temperature and there will be a rise in energy costs.
- Insufficient detergent is being used.
- Inferior detergent formulation is not coping with the water hardness.
What to do
- De-scale machine interior.
- Fit an external water softener or where one is already installed, check it is working correctly.
- Check the detergent bottle is not empty and that there are no kinks or air bubbles in the tubes.
- Call an engineer to check the dosing levels are set correctly.
You can Download and Print this Document