Glasses Feel Slimy
- Too much rinse aid or detergent is being injected.
- Water pressure not high enough to remove detergent and rinse aid.
- Wash or rinse temperature is not high enough.
What to do
- It’s time to call an engineer in to check:
- The doing rates are correct (0.3%-0.5% v/v for detergent and 0.03%-0.05% for rinse aid).
- If a rinse booster pump is required.
- The wash and rinse temperature settings are correct (you may be able to do this yourself).
You can Download and Print this Document